I survived my sophomore year!!
Aye! Today is my last day of finals - and I am officially finished my sophomore year. How should I put it in words? Relieved, and glad, probably the right words for expressing my feeling.
Sophomore year in Faculty of Psychology, University of Padjadjaran was somehow life-challenging. I had some subjects with different methods of learning:
- Eksperimen Lanjutan - was the highlight of this 4th semester. We had to make two experiments. My group was looking for the correlation between time perspective with music genres, and the effect of branding to the intention of purchasing. It was pretty fun, and tiring at the same time. We had to write papers about it (theories, methods of experiment, etc.), gathered the experiment data, and so on. Fortunately my group friends were very cooperative, and they just suited the flow we were working with.
- Psychology of Management - was the most depressing subject in this 4th semester. Actually, the method of learning was fun - all of the Psychology of Industry and Organizations are rock (the real definition of young at heart). The midterm test was a hell, and it was just so hard to comprehend. But, I am relieved that the final was not as bad as the midterm, plus the final project was pretty fun tho (making a short movie about Jatinangor). Hopefully I get a good grade for this one (at least, C - I won't complain) !
- Introduction to Psychodiagnostic - Personally, I like this subject because we have to wear formal clothes (a bit irrelevant, I know). We learn about giving instruction for psychological test, and learn a bit of the interpretation of the tests. Fun, I know.
- Forensic Psychology - Probably one of my dream subject came true - but not as fun as I expected. The learning method was a bit boring, presentation by students (this is not effective, fyi), but the fun part was we visited local prison and did some interview. It was a lifetime experience.
Through all of the ups and downs of my sophomore year, I did learn a lot of new things for my life. I am really grateful for having good friends around me, the far ones are still in contact, but the mere presence of the near ones are indeed needed. Also, have I told you that I am part-time working as a waiter (and barista occasionally) at the local coffee shop in Jatinangor? Through part-time I learn how to manage my priority (which I am still suck at it), and use my time wiser (which I am still trying to). The partners and boss(es) are fun, friendly, and they know I am working to learn. Seriously one of the best part of my sophomore year.
So it's officially holiday, I am planning to make some journals, and bake! Plus, I have joined the AFS National Orientation committee, surely this is gonna fun (because I am gonna meet new people).
And... You know how much I love making lists, right? So here is my June's current addiction lists:
Current earcandies :
My recommendation is Brika. Her songs are just so catchy, and addictive.
DMT - xxyyxx
Expectations - Brika
Mumbai - Brika
Left Alone (ft. Chet Faker) - Flume
Current Eyecandies :
Zoe Suen. A fashion blogger from Hong Kong, and sometimes based in London. Her trademark is the casual (yet reaaaaaaally stylish) style. The blog is really simple, with the beautiful photographs (mostly taken by her father). Here's to her blog, and here's to the interview from The Raw Book.
Oh, and she makes playlist on her Soundcloud, and video blogs too! (I really lover her Tokyo Video Blog).
Current Addiction :
- Cooking using rice cooker - I made Macaroni and Cheese, Instant Macaroni Soup, Mashed Potato using rice cooker! As a college student, it's an achievement! Will make a step by step post later :)
- Saving subtitles screenshots
Ahnyways, happy fasting for those who are celebrating Ramadhan! And happy holiday!