Exactly a week ago, we were supposed to go to Dufan but unfortunately the weather said no to our plan. Dufan was covered with flood, so it was impossible for us to go there. It was such a pitiful moment because I (and the others from KMBU) had been excited to be in Dufan.
So, Desy, Tivani, and I decided to go for culinary day at one of the hippiest place in Bogor.
- The concept is great. I love the way the place published its own figure, the rabbit. It felt like Alice In Wonderland in urban life kind of design.
- Food was okay, I ordered *forget the name* creamy potato. It wasn't salty enough, but creamy so, okay.
- The beverages are so various. I only had lemon tea, but my friends ordered some fancy-looking chocolate beverages.
- The place, interior design : 8/10
- Foods & beverages : 6.5/10 (can be changed because I only ordered one menu) frnsc
|Desy & I|
|That "You can't sit with us"s bitch faces|
|Taken by Desy|
|Do you notice my not-so new haircut? yes, it's shorter!|
After that, Aji, Kak Arie, Billy, Nana, and Memel joined us. Because we were starving and needed another place to eat, we went to another hippy place in Bogor.
I had gone there for some times, and here is my personal opinion:
- The place is quite cozy, but noisy. Not because the people, but Warung Nagih has a big screen that plays concert videos. The videos are pretty cool, Coldplay, Oasis, but the volume is often too loud, we have to scream sometimes.
- The foods & beverages are fine, I like the cheesy beef bread! But I don't really recommend you to buy a plate of Kue Cubit here.
- The service, is slow, but the waiters are friendly, nice , and polite.
Though, we had a great time in Warung Nagih. It got merrier because many people joined us.
My day was great, although we didn't go to Dufan but we had "do fun" in those 2 places!